GRANDTK Technology is a leading VoIP solution provider in the world. We have been investing a lot of resources in R&D for VoIP products and working hard with excellent partners worldwide to introduce innovative VoIP terminals to the market which pushes and leads the development of VoIP industry. We are one of the few companies in the world who can develop many kinds of products lines such as IP phone, IP PBX, telephony card and related software at the same time.
With many years professional experience in R&D and manufacturer in IT and telecom industry , we cooperate with our clients and listen to their requirements , we insist on “ maximize the value for voice over IP communication” , we provide competitive VoIP terminals like IP phone and total solution for IP PBX suppliers , , we provide competitive VoIP total solution for customers and continue to enhancing their user experience and create more value for them. Till now , we have been supplying our VoIP products to over millions of clients in over 100 countries.
Asterisk PBX Solution
Since the globalization has enforced many enterprises and thus, it is essential to upgrade enterprises with advanced yet modern systems. GRANDTK renders various cost-effective IT services to its clients worldwide. Its VoIP services and solutions are highly scalable and engineered on two core elements – quality and reliability.
Key Advantages for Asterisk IP PBX Solution:
– Easy to setup, configure and maintain
– Offers better customer productivity and services
– Significant cost savings using VoIP providers
– Web/GUI based configuration
– Scalable, reliable and efficient
– Eliminates phone wiring and vendor lock-in
– Wide array of features
GRANDTK IP-PBX is an affordable Asterisk IP-PBX business phone system specifically engineered to meet the needs of small to midsize companies. Loaded with features and built using best of breed components, we have designed two GRANDTK IP-PBX versions, the IP100 which offers plug-n-play scalability for up to 100 employees and our IP-Enterprise for even larger solutions. We deliver a feature rich VoIP system, completely preconfigured with user friendly intuitive administration software and line cards that will allow you to make the highest quality phone calls possible, whether they are VoIP, digital or analog or use Ethernet with the built in network connection and SIP trunk your calls. Let us build your next ippbx communications solution, GRANDTK , while you build your business.
Key Features :
-Voicemail to Email
-IVR Menu System
-Ring (Blast) Groups
-Paging & Intercom
-Music on Hold
GRANDTK communications and digital technology experts have engineered an easy-to-install (plug n play), economical business class phone system with converged IP capabilities. Combining GRANDTK knowledge in maintaining and installing PBX phone systems, VoIP trunking, Asterisk™, and their expertise in designing and implementing converged IP networks, the GRANDTK IP-PBX becomes a powerful platform for maximizing business potential, increasing productivity, profitability and efficiency. Small, medium and enterprise sized businesses can now plug into the power of convergence with GRANDTK , a truly feature rich business ip-pbx phone system that delivers more than you would anticipate at a price lower than you expect with plug and play ability that you’ll truly appreciate. You’ll get a business phone system that comes with everything you need to get started. It will connect right to your current provider and supports TDM/SIP/IAX trunks (for more information about our IP-PBX specifications). It arrives prepackaged, preprogrammed and labeled with built-in performance that delivers. And with the option of remote system management, GRANDTK , can maintain the GRANDTK ippbx phone system ensuring customers have a communication solution that delivers not only today, but well into the future.
Grandtk set its vision at “becoming the top level manufacturer of IP voice communication products in the world” , live by motto of “ working hard and innovative” and provide better products and service for our clients.
- Grandtk is he first company who applied sophisticated VoIP technology in the low end business IP phone , make this technology out of the lab and make the IP phones with this technology be widely used all over the world.
- Grandtk is the first company introduce embedded Asterisk PBX for small business use which largely reduced the IP PBX R&D and material cost , push forward the development of SMB IP PBX and Asterisk appliance in the world.
Self-built VoIP solution refers to company purchasing VoIP terminals by themself, Like IP switch and IP Phone device, for build a voice exchange system based on IP network to connect internal and external, Voice system like this gives great convenience to enterprise, especially industry like government、Education、Finance、Energy、Electric、Transportation are all adapts to self-built VoIP solution.
Advantages of a Business Hosted VoIP Phone Service
USING A ASTERISK SERVER CLOUD BASED VOICE SERVICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS WILL MAKE YOUR COMPANY APPEAR BIG AND SAVE MONEY. SOME ADVANTAGES ARE:
Affordability, save money- Hosted VoIP will lower your phone bills substantially from traditional phone service. Providers offer local and long distance plans for one low monthly fee. Save substantial amounts on International calls.
Easy to start, easy to setup- Since no phone system resides at your business it’s as easy as opening an account and plugging in your phones. Features can be turned on with a few easy clicks.
Easy to add or subtract services- Using your administration portal you can add another number, extension, toll free number, etc. quickly and efficiently.
Anywhere employees- Remote workers or work from home employees connect right up. Two business locations, no problem, they all connect up.
Advanced feature rich system- Hosted VoIP providers use Asterisk software for the phone features. It gives you the advanced tools that can grow your business; from an attendant to voicemail to email, to queues, to easy forwarding and simultaneous ring.
No more missed calls- Prevent busy signals and missed calls by setting up the system to direct and handle calls.
No on site PBX, no maintenance- The VoIP provider maintains the PBX, not you. Without all that phone equipment you’ll save money by not needing the phone guy to maintain equipment and do those on site visits every time you need and phone moved.
These Asterisk PBX phone systems are the best ever
Several manufacturers have leveraged Asterisk and Linux, building both their own SIP phones and their own PBXs that when matched take the guess work out of installation, configuration and management. These Asterisk based PBX server appliances are some of the best phone systems available anywhere and are being selected in thousands of successful installations worldwide. They are affordable, stable and extremely feature rich business phone systems that can be installed and managed by the end user. More and more companies are realizing the benefits of these in-house PBXs and the savings realized over both traditional PBX manufacturers and even cloud based systems.
In-house Asterisk PBX systems are beating The Competition
In the last few years thousands of Asterisk systems have been deployed worldwide. These systems have proven dependable, affordable solutions that beat out most of the traditional PBX competition. Now several companies have started to manufacturer affordable IP-PBX appliances built with Asterisk on Linux that can easily be installed, configured and managed by users. The costs are so reasonable and the solutions so outstanding that more and more companies are deciding an in-house Asterisk based IP-PBX is the way to go
GRANDTK Asterisk PBX Systems will give you the information you need when choosing a VoIP business phone system. Whether it is a small in house VoIP PBX or a cloud based voice service (hosted business VoIP), we want to point you in the right direction. And once you understand the differences, you’ll be able to determine which are the best choices for your next communications solution. Asterisk, an open source communications PBX software, is at the heart of most cloud based business VoIP systems and many recent on premise PBX systems. Asterisk PBX Systems wants to give you the information to make your move to VoIP an easy one. We understand that not every business has the same needs, but at the same time we understand that not all decisions need to be complex and hard. We have already picked the best small business phone solutions based on quality, reliability, advanced feature sets and value.
Benefits of IP PBX:
- Easy to Install & Configure
- Reduces Office Telephony bills upto 60% using VoIP Integration.
- Eliminates traditional PBX methods of wiring.
- Integrate with any 3rd party Software (CRM, ERP, PMS) for better analytics
- GUI based configuration interface
- IP PBX with no Vendor lock in/license.
Some of the benefits of hosted VoIP are:
Some of the benefits of hosted VoIP are:
- Lower cost, big savings- Get local and long distance plans that are lower cost with one monthly fee. Save substantial amounts on International calls.
- Easy to start, easy to setup- Since no phone system resides at your business it’s as easy as opening an account and plugging in your phones. Features can be turned on with a few easy clicks.
- Anywhere employees- Remote workers or work from home employees connect right up. Two business locations, no problem, they all connect up.
- Advanced feature rich system- Just like the big business PBX, hosted VoIP gives you the features and tools that can grow your business, from an attendant to voicemail for everyone to call forwarding.
- No more missed calls- Prevent busy signals and missed calls by setting up the system to direct and handle calls.
- No on site PBX, no maintenance- The VoIP provider maintains the PBX, not you. Without all that phone equipment you’ll save money by not needing the phone guy to maintain equipment and do those on site visits every time you need and phone moved.
- Automatic Upgrades- VoIP business phone service is continually becoming more advanced with new features. Rather than having to go through the cost and disruption of system upgrades to an on premise based PBX, a business can benefit from a cloud based voice provider’s late technology and upgrades done at their expense and time.
Does your company have an existing in house phone system that needs to be replaced? Then you might want to read out business phone tutorials to better understand your choices. Start by understanding the different types of services, traditional business lines vs. VoIP. Then learn about existing business phone systems that allow for both VoIP and a couple or traditional lines.